Car HMI Europe 2017
Car HMI Europe is a well-established international knowledge exchange platform bringing together all stakeholders playing an active role in HMI & User Experience scene.
Car HMI Europe is a well-established international knowledge exchange platform bringing together all stakeholders playing an active role in HMI & User Experience scene. Over 2 days you will get the chance to discuss the opportunities as well as challenges in Car HMI that lie ahead of the industry. The event offers inspirational keynotes and well moderated, interactive world café sessions, workshops, briefings, panel discussions and networking activities.
Come and visit our booth, and participate in our World Café session:
HMI for Autonomous Mode (Friday, June 30th)
Senior Product Manager - Automotive, Softkinetic
- Can we manage interaction between driver/ occupant and the AD vehicle?
- What technologies are available today and for the future?
- Which HMI components eg. audible, visible , haptic etc. are best suited for autonomous driving mode?
- What is ‘Artificial Intelligence’ (AI) and how can it help the driver with the handover to/from the autonomous vehicle?
- What are the key factors to keep driver ‘in the loop’ for autonomous Level 3?
- What are the future in-vehicle HMI experiences/services?
- How do these services change in a multi-occupant environment?
More information at http://car-hmi.com